Hot Pinay Misa Campo Fantasy Interview and Photo Collection






  

Name: Misa Campo
Hometown: Montreal, QC | Occupation: Barmaid
Ethnicity: Filipina German | Height: 5′ 6″
Weight: 115 | Stats: 34C-24-34
What is your ultimate love making fantasy? “I have a lot of time to fantasize so…, I have a lot of them. I always liked the thought of a sauna…, all hot and sweaty, mmmm turns me on so much. And then jumping into the shower afterwards, makin’ me hott thinkin’ bout it right now! haha.”
Misa Campo She’s Back! Featuring Misa Campo’s New Pictures/Photos such as:
Read the rest of the Babeblvd interview and more Misa Campo Pics after the jump.
Where’s the craziest place you’ve ever made love? “I think the edge of a balcony is the craziest place I had. A little risky, I know but, an amazing adrenaline rush. It made it double the pleasure.”
When did you first figure out that you wanted to become a model? “I first figured it out when I first tried it! I never really thought, “I want to be a model!” but, as soon as I did my first carshow I was like, “I have to do this more often”. Afterwards, I had my first couple photoshoots and realized how much I loved being in front of a camera. Ever since then, I just wanted to be a model!”

Posted in |

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...